Below we will provide information regarding how to login and make a payment to a Carters credit card. We will also discuss customer service contact information.
Carters Credit Card Login
- Current cardholders can sign in to their Carter’s card account or click the EasyPay icon in the navigation area to pay a bill quickly.
- Visit c.comenity.net/ac/carters/public/home to login and make a card payment.
- Payments can be made using a bank routing and account number.
- We recommend customers sign up for autopay.
Comenity Capital Bank, part of Bread Financial, issues Carter’s credit cards. Carter’s Accounts are issued by Comenity Capital Bank and can be reached toll-free at 1-877-563-5767 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918).
Trending: Home Depot My Card Login | Citi Card Special Offers | Amazon My TV
What is needed to pay a Carter’s Credit Card Online?
You will need the following information to pay your Carter’s credit card online.
- Credit card account number
- Zip or postal code
- Last four digits of the cardholder’s SSN
- A SIN or AIN can be used if the cardholder does not have an SSN
What are Carter’s credit card benefits?
- Earn points on every $1 purchase (if you spend $15, you get 150 points).
- Special birthday promotional surprise.
- Save 30% today on your first Carter’s Credit Card purchase and another 20% when your card comes in the mail.
2 points per $1 spent. Must have valid email address and U.S. mailing address. Offer is exclusive to Carter’s® Credit Card holders enrolled in the My Rewarding Moments® program. This rewards program is provided by Carter’s Inc. and its terms may change at any time. Click Here for full Rewards Terms and Conditions.