HP Feedback Repair
- Enter the HP Repair passcode to take a survey
- The survey is available in various languages and is operated by Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
At the end of the survey, customers will receive an entry into sweepstakes drawing for a HP product. All information gathered during the HP Feedback Repair survey will be used for customer service purposes only and will not be sold or marketed by Hewlett-Packard Development Company for a profit.
HP Corporate Profile
- IT Diversified Computer Systems corporation
- Founded in 1939 by Bill Hewlett, Dave Packard hence Hewlett-Packard
- Employs over 300,000 full-time employees
- Headquartered at 3000 Hanover Street, Palo Alto, CA 94304
- Captain of the ship? CEO and President Ms. Margaret C. Whitman, who owns over 300,000 shares of stock
Hewlett-Packard attempts to provide hardware and software services to households, small to medium-sized businesses, and enterprises. HP can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker HPQ and is a major stock in many of the top mutual fund firms including Dodge & Cox and Vanguard. HP competes in an ever-changing computer systems market with the likes of Dell, IBM and Accenture plc.