Prepaid Citi Amway US
- Access and manage a Citi Amway card account online
- Available in a variety of languages including English
- Amway Prepaid Card Login Here
- Must be 18 years of age or older to obtain a card
The Amway Visa Prepaid Card is issued by Pathward, N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Card can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. The Amway Visa Prepaid Card is issued by PACE Savings & Credit Union Limited, pursuant to a license from Visa Inc.
Related: MetroByTMobile Login
How do I use my Amway prepaid card?
Instantly load your card using your Pay Portal Balance. Make payments in-store, online, or over the phone to merchants (except online gambling sites) bearing the acceptance mark displayed on your card. Please note that some merchants may have a policy to not accept prepaid cards.
- Address: 1200- 475 Howe Street, Vancouver, BC, V6C 2B3
- Website: amway.hyperwallet.com
- Phone Number: U.S.A. Toll Free: 1-855-698-0085; Worldwide: 001-604-227-1678
- ATM Balance Inquiry Fee Applies after the second transaction type of the month. Go to amway.hyperwallet.com or call the U.S.A. Toll-Free: 1-855-698-0085; Worldwide: 001-604-227-1678 to receive access to your balance information at no cost.
ATM Fees: When you use an ATM, a fee may be charged by the ATM operator or any network used to complete the transaction (and a fee may be charged for a balance inquiry even if you do not complete a fund transfer). Although your Card may have an expiration date, the funds on your Card do not expire. Upon expiration, you must call customer service at U.S.A. Toll Free: 1-855-698-0085; Worldwide: 001-604-227-1678 and obtain a new card to access the remaining balance on your Card.