My UHC Dental
- Access or register for a United Health Care dental account online
- A username and password will be provided to the patient through the free registration process for people enrolled in a valid UnitedHealthcare plan
- The patient must be 13 years of age or older to register for the My UHC Dental online service.
The My United Health Care dental service requires a valid email address and can be followed on popular social networks, including Twitter and Facebook. Once the patient has signed up for the My UHC Dental service, they can access personalized benefit information, make a dental payment, access claims information, and find a dentist associated with United Health Care. Any questions about the service can be directed to 877-844-4999 from 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM ET Monday-Friday.
Trending: Septa Key Card Login
The My UHC Information Center will provide more dental information about the following topics:
- FAQs for WA State members about healthcare provider services
- information for members of New York health insurance plans: Surprise bills and out-of-network costs
- How to pay a United Health Care bill online
- How to obtain dental care with UHC for those who are NOT covered by an employees dental plan
Please note some forms and documents associated with the My UHC Dental service will require the use of the Adobe Acrobat Reader program AND the following browsers work best with the UHC Dental service:
- Internet Explorer 7.0 and newer
- Safari 5.1 and newer
- Chrome 23.0. and newer
- Firefox 17.0 and newer