Below you will find critical information regarding accessing a Hapo auto loan account online, making a payment and reaching out to the customer service team.
Hapo Auto Loan Login
- Making a loan payment through one of the FREE electronic services is easy.
- Visit www.hapo.org/personal/loans/web-payment-center to make a payment online.
- Directly from your HAPO account, you can make a payment using Bill Pay and Auto.
- You will need to provide your bank routing and account number (both of which can be found on a check)
Payment By Phone
Please make a payment any time of day using your account and routing number from another financial institution with our free Automated Phone Payment System! Call 509-943-5676 or toll-free at 800-284-4276 and select menu option 5. Provide the HAPO account/member number, loan suffix, and last 4 of the primary account holder’s social security number before supplying your other bank information for payment.
Payment By Mail
Customers stuck in the 1980s could still make a payment by mail. Please mail a check to “HAPO Community Credit Union 601 Williams Blvd Richland, WA 99354”.
General Customer Service
- Online: www.hapo.org/contact/contact-information/contact-us
- Contact Center/Corporate Office: 509-943-5676
- Mortgage Division: 509-946-2044
- Collections Division: 509-943-7105
- Commercial Services Division: 509-222-3685
Customers who request a payment coupon booklet for their loan can dial 509-943-5676 or toll-free at 800-284-4276. Customers can also visit their local Hapo branch to request one, and a banker will get that booklet ordered for them.
- HAPO Headquarters 601 Williams Blvd. Richland, WA 99354.
- Find a location at www.hapo.org/contact/locations-hours.
- It has branches in the states of Washington and Oregon.
- HAPO is an acronym for Hanford Atomic Products Operations and was formed by a group of non-exempt workers at the Hanford nuclear site in 1953 to provide a place to save and borrow money.
HAPO Credit Union serves more than 170,000 members within Washington State and Umatilla, Morrow, Clackamas, Clatsop, Columbia, Gilliam, Hood River, Multnomah, Sherman, Wasco, and Washington Counties in the state of Oregon.