Elan Credit Card Login
- Elan Financial Services is a company that works with banks and credit unions to issue credit cards.
- These cards are primarily issued to consumers with less-than-ideal credit.
- Visit www.myaccountaccess.com/onlineCard/login.do to access your Elan card account online.
- You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States.
Customer Service (online and mail)
What is the Elan Credit Card Phone Number?
Members who need to report a lost or stolen credit card should dial toll-free 1-800-558-3424. Any tech questions regarding the credit card can be directed to 1-877-334-0460.
How do I make an Elan credit card payment?
By mail: Cardmember Service P.O. Box 790408 St. Louis, MO 63179-0408
Overnight Payment by mail: Cardmember Service 824 N 11th Street St. Louis, MO 63101-1016
If you have recently been approved for the card and need to register, visit www.myaccountaccess.com/onlineCard/publicEnrollUser. You will need to provide the following information.
- Credit card number (can be found on the front of the card)
- Last four digits of the user’s SSN
- An email address
From Elan Financial Services
“Elan has a proven model to grow our partner’s card business, driving not only account and balance growth but making your credit card the primary card your members use. A dedicated account executive will support your continued success, but at the end of the day, you control of all aspects of the card program.”
Credit Cards Offered by Elan
Fidelity | Envision Bank | First Financial Northwest Bank | Country Club Bank | Busey Bank | Highland Bank | Chevron Federal Credit Union |Banner Federal Credit Union | MIT Federal Credit Union | NRL Federal Credit Union.
For more information about the Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature Card, please visit www.fidelityrewards.com. Please note this credit card is designed for consumers with a good to excellent credit score.