cignamedicareotc.com login – Access OTC Benefit Card Account Guide
Are you growing old? Do you have grandkids? If you answered yes to either of these questions, you might want to look into the Cigna Medicare Over The Counter webpage.
There is nothing fun about getting old. All those golden ages retirement commercials are nothing but marketing as many old people sit around all day in a chair watching TV, depressed.
DON”T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!
Visit www.CignaMedicareOTC.com to log in or register and get help living healthy once you get old!
How do I order OTC from Cigna?
You can order via phone, mail, or online. Please see the information below.
- Call 1-866-575-3744 Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Central Time.
- COMPLETE and mail the order form found at https://www.cigna.com/static/docs/starplus/over-the-counter-catalog.pdf
- Visit www.CignaHealthSpringOTC.com to order online.
Cigna’s customer service is average at best. Long waiting times and shooty customer service is what you can generally expect. The best way to reach Cigna is by phone.
- Toll-Free: 1-800-853-2713
- TTY/TDD Service: For callers who are deaf or hard of hearing, please dial 711 and follow the prompts 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Web: https://www.cigna.com/contact-us/
- Mail: 900 Cottage Grove Road Bloomfield, CT 06002
bloomingdales.com/mycard – Pay Your Bloomingdale’s Credit Card Guide
- Mail: Cigna PO Box 182223 Chattanooga, TN 37422-7223
- Mail: Cigna PO Box 188037 Chattanooga, TN 37422-7223
- Mail: Cigna PO Box 385020 Birmingham, AL 35238-5020