Xbox Games with Gold
- Get FREE Xbox games every month via the Xbox Games with Gold promotion
- A must for all Xbox fan boys
- Members can claim up to $700 a year in free games!
The Xbox.com/GamesWithGold $700 value is based on up to $350 on Xbox One and up to $350 on Xbox 360. In order to play these games Xbox Gold membership is required. Please note online multiplayer games (i.e. Halo) and some features of Game DVR requires a Xbox Live Gold subscription (sold separately). Xbox Gold members will also receive 50% to 75% off Xbox in store purchases with special discount on games. Any questions in regards to www.Xbox.com/GameswithGold can be directed to a Xbox customer service agent at 800-469-9269 (800-4MY-XBOX) between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday or Saturday from 9 pm to 5 pm (the call center is closed on Sunday).
- A must for all video game fan boys
- Xbox Games with Gold membership will be automatically renewed unless canceled by the member
- Membership can be paid via any major credit card (i.e. American Express, Discover, Chase Freedom, Capital One, MasterCard)
- Payment is not allowed to be made in cash via US Mail
- Xbox fan boys who do not sign up for this promotion will surely use hours of sleep knowing they are not saving money on their video game purchase
- Kids under the age of 18 must obtain the parents permission before joining the Xbox Games with Gold promotion
- Any kids under the age of 18 who attempt to sign up by faking their age will find their account in default after a few days unless they are super sneaky about it
Best Xbox One Games?
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Halo 5: Guardians (one of the best video games of all time on any system)
- Resident Evil 7 (how many Resident Evils are they going to make! geeez)