- Access a Walmart gift card online
- Makes for the perfect birthday or wedding present
- The Walmart gift card is issued by Green Dot Bank or Synchrony Bank, Members FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
The Walmart gift card can be used in all 50 states in US anywhere that Visa debit cards are accepted. Please note the Walmart gift card cannot be used in Puerto Rico and the other United States territories at this time. The Card may not be accepted at merchants that require manual Card imprints or outside the United States (aka foreign countries). WalmartGift.com can be used to register a card, check a balance, and view recent purchases or transactions. In order to check the outstanding balance associated with a gift card please have the gift card number and 3 digit security code on hand. In order to register the card please have the previous information plus a valid email address and phone number. Any questions in regards to the Walmart gift card can be directed to a call center agent at 1-866-633-9096 between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm ET Monday – Friday. Please note the Walmart Visa gift card can only be purchased at Walmart (or Walmart Supercenter) locations.
Walmart Visa Gift Card Notes
- look for the Visa logo when making a purchase
- Can only be used in the 50 United States
- Cannot be used for cash withdrawals
- Will not improve or harm a credit score
Those who would like to dispute a purchase associated with the Walmart gift card will have to file Transaction Dispute Form and fax it to (866) 963-6224 (those without access to a fax machine can mail it to: Walmart Visa Gift Card, P.O. Box 5100, Pasadena, CA 91117-0100). Gift card holders will be provided the results within three (3) business days after completing the investigation.