My NYCB Debit Card
- New York Community Bank (also known as NYCB) offers a line of Visa debit cards to give customers faster access to the money in their NYCB account
- The NYCB Visa debit card works just like an ATM card, and can be used at any Visa branded ATM
- Once customers fill out an application for a NYCB Visa card, the will receive their card within 5 to 10 business days
Customers who have a bank account with New York Community Bank can sign up for a debit card that offers more convenience and security than spending cash. Like all new debit cards, any New York Community Bank Visa Debit Cards comes enabled with chip technology to add additional security. New York Community Bank was founded in 1859, and has their headquarters in Hicksville, NY. Today, NYCB is the leading producer of multi family loans in the state of New York. NYCM is known for loans involving low to middle income buildings that are under rent control and rent stabilization laws.
My NYCB Debit Card Highlights
- Around the state of New York, NYCB has four divisions today, including Ironbound Bank, First Savings Bank of New Jersey, Synergy Bank, and Penn Federal Savings Bank
- NYCB customers are allowed to make bank transactions at any one of these four branches
- The NYCM Rewards Program is available only for personal checking accounts
To contact New York Community Bank about a debit card account:
- New York Community Bank, 615 Merrick Avenue, Westbury, New York 11590
- 1 (877) 786-6560
More About The NYCB Visa Debit Card Rewards Program:
Customers who do have a debit card from NYCB can participate in the bank’s rewards program with as little as 2,000 points (which would equal $20 cash). New York Community Bank customers can earn up to 50,000 points (or $500 cash) every calendar year. If more points are earned, they will actually carry over to the next year, meaning New York Community Bank rewards points never expire.