Merrick Bank Card Holder Center
- The Merrick Bank Cardholder Center is designed for customers who have a credit card with Merrick Bank to manage their account
- New users setting up a Merrick online account for the first time will need to log in with their information that appears on their account exactly (like last 4 digits of Social, date of birth, and full name)
- With the Merrick Cardholder portal, customers can make a payment towards a Merrick credit card or view the current balance on a Merrick card
Merrick reports to all three major credit agencies (like Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion), so applying for a Merrick Bank credit card will help increase the cardholders credit score as long as payments are made on time. FICO scores are updated on the first of every month, so Merrick customers who are specifically trying to rebuild their credit will want to check at the beginning of each month to see what their new score is (and how much having a paid off Merrick card has helped their score overall).
Merrick Bank Card Holder Center Comments
- A must for all Merrick Bank credit card customers
- Merrick customers who continually make their card payment on time may be eligible for a credit line increase
- Customers will receive a notice from Merrick in the mail when their credit line goes up
- Merrick Bank Customer Service, P.O. Box 9201, Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9001
- Any questions about the center can be directed to 1-800-204-5936
More About Merrick Bank
Merrick Bank was founded in 1997, and is a top 20 issuer of Visa cards in the USA. The credit card division of Merrick is specially geared towards people who may have credit problems, and is a great option for people who are looking to rebuild their credit. Merrick currently has over 1,500,000 cardholders and has loan over $2 billion.