Menards BIG Card
- Manage a BIG card online
- The most sought after Menards BIG Card will allow members to earn 2% rebate on all purchases made at this popular hardware store
It should be noted the Big Card services provides information in regards to financial services offered by the Capital One family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A. and Capital One, N.A.,. Capital One is headquartered at 1680 Capital One Drive, McLean, VA 22102.
Mernards customer care online benefits?
- Pay a BIG CARD bill online
- View a spending statement online
- Sing up for email alerts related to the customers BIG CARD account
- Check account balance, amount due and due dates
- View recent transaction history (make sure kids are not using the card)
- Up and coming private home improvement store
- Founded in 1955 but did not begin expanding until 2007 when they opened a third and fourth distribution center
- Operates in the states of Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, Wyoming, Kansas, Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky (with plans double that list by 2020)
- The Home Depot and Lowe’s (rivals) wish they would have stayed a small time operation
- Founded by University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire alumni John Menard, Jr. while in college
- The firm was so successful some Mernards locations started selling grocery products such as fruits, vegetables and cereals (basic needs)
Mernards has over 45,000 employees and an estimated yearly revenue around 7 billion US Dollars. The firm lives and dies by the slogan “Save Big Money at Menards!” and strives to attract discount customers (even though it seems even high-end customers visit Mernards).