HHonors Card Account Online
- Access a HHonors Hilton account online
- Questions about a card account can be directed to 1-800-950-5114
- Customers who have not access their HHonors account within the last 18 months will be required to register again
The customer will need their User ID and password in order to access their Hilton Account and Internet access (the site can be accessed from most smart phones). Once the customer has singed in they will be able to pay a bill, view recent activity, update account information and much more. The Hilton HHonors card program is operated by Citigroup Inc and for customer service outside the US, Canada, or Puerto Rico call 302-683-4300.
Hilton Worldwide Holdings, Inc.
- Global hotel company
- Founded in 1919
- Specializes in high-end hotels to upper class consumers
Hilton operates more than 4000 hotels in more than 90 countries and is considered the 38th largest company in the US as rated by Forbes (Prior to the December 2013 IPO). Some of the more popular hotels under the Hilton Worldwide Holdings firm include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Embassy Suites Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Hilton Grand Vacations and the ever popular Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. The firm is based at Tysons Corner, Virginia and has an operating revenue around 8 billion US Dollars.
- Manhattan based multinational banking and financial service firm
- Revenues top 70 billion US Dollars
- Formed more than 200 years ago on June 16, 1812
CitiGroup offers a wide range of financial products to include credit cards, global wealth management, and consumer banking.
“Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.” – Citi’s Value Proposition
Citi’s Board of Directors consist of 11 males and 3 females (Judith Rodin, Joan Spero, Anthony Santomero).