Online Price Settlement
A 6 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Carter, et al. v. General Nutrition Centers Inc., et al., Case No. 2:16-cv-00633-MRH.
Visit www.onlinepricesettlement.com to file a claim.
The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Class members claim GNC allegedly fake sales deceived consumers into believing items were being offered at a discounted price.
Please note GNC has agreed to settle but has not admitted any actions of wrongdoing.
- Mail: Online Price Settlement Administrator 1650 Arch Street, Suite 2210 Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Email: info@OnlinePriceSettlement.com
- Phone: (855)929-0052
Class Member Counsel
Online Price Settlement class members do not need to hire a lawyer as they have been assigned the following lawyers…
- Robert Ahdoot Tina Wolfson AHDOOT & WOLFSON PC
- Jeffery R. Krinsk Trenton R. Kashima FINKELSTEIN & KRINSK LLP
- Nick Suciu BARBAT MANSOUR & SUCIU PLLC
- Gary F. Lynch Todd Carpenter CARLSON LYNCH SWEET KILPELA & CARPENTER LLP
Who should file a claim?
If you live in the United States and purchased an item on sale or through promotion from GNC.com between Jan. 1, 2012 and Sept. 9, 2019, you should file a claim now.
- ADTHomesecuritySettlement.com: total settlement pool is listed as $16,000,000 according to the terms of the settlement
- MASNtextmessagesettlement.com: file a claim in the MASN Text Message Settlement if you received a Mid-Atlantic Sports Network text ad from or on behalf of TCR Sports Broadcasting Holding on your mobile phone since 12/12/2013
What will I get?
Class members who file a valid claim will receive $5 in cash or a $15 voucher for a future purchase, and a coupon for $30 off a $100 purchase.
Class Members who made more than five purchases or who purchased more than $100 in products are eligible for an additional $5 cash benefit or $15 voucher.
If you want to make a claim for more than one product you may have to provide proof of purchase.