Verve Card Info Login
- Continental Finance members who have a Verve credit card can access their account online by registering their Verve card
- Customers must already have their Verve card activated to sign up for online account access
- The Verve credit card is a great first credit card option for people who plan to pay it off every month or people who have had credit problems in the past and can’t get a credit card from most companies.
Verve credit cardholders can sign in online to access their account balance, see recent transactions, and make a payment to their Verve card. The Verve card has an annual fee of $125 for the first year, but that fee drops to $96 each year after the first. There’s also a monthly maintenance fee of $5 for every Verve credit card customer. Most customers’ credit limit for their first Verve statement is $500, but since a $125 annual fee is deducted from that credit line, it is about $375.
Trending: Prepaid Gift Balance Login
Verve Card Info Highlights
- To register a Verve card account online (by entering their 16-digit Verve credit card account number) customers will need to have the card with them and will need to enter some personal information.
- The service is free, and customers will never encounter any hidden fees.
- Verve credit card customers can also get an additional card for a spouse or someone else in their house for just $30 per year.
- Any questions in regards to a Verve Card Info account can be directed to a customer service specialist at 866-449-4514
- Lost or Stolen Card? Call 1-800-556-5678
Why should I get a Verve Card?
- Verve Card Information Initial credit limit up to $1,000 doubles up to $2,000
- Mastercard Zero Liability Protection
- Monthly reporting to the Three Major Credit Bureaus
- Free Monthly Credit Score available on Electronic Statements
- Open to people with less-than-perfect credit
More Info About Continental Finance
Continental Finance was founded in 2005 and is America’s biggest marketer of credit cards designed for consumers who may have less than-perfect credit. With more than 2 million total credit cards issued, Continental Finance makes an effort to help give credit to customers that other credit card companies overlook.