Please give Aldi your thoughts about your recent Aldi store visit via the Tell Aldi customer feedback survey.
- The Tell Aldi survey code will be needed to take the survey online, and the code will be 12 digits long and found towards the bottom of the Aldi receipt.
- Visit www.tellaldi.com to begin.
- A total of 8 £100 Aldi vouchers will be given away each month during the Aldi survey sweepstakes.
- The Aldi corporate headquarters is located at Eckenbergstrasse 16, Postfach, and can be reached by calling +49 201-8593-0.
Trending: 2020 Justin Herbert Panini Prizm RC 325
Aldi Survey Sweepstakes to Win $100
The survey is powered by the InMoment survey company and will take less than 4 minutes to complete. The £100 of Aldi vouchers can only be used at Aldi locations and CANNOT be redeemed for cash or other gifts.
From The Site
Who is Aldi?
- Private discount retailer
- Based in Essen Germany
- 1946 (split in two parts in 1960, renamed to ALDI Nord and ALDI Süd in 1962)
Aldi is a trendy discount store with the middle and lower class in their operating markets. The firm has around 9600 total stores across the globe, including places like the United States, Mexico, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, Poland, Spain, France, and Germany. Customers love shopping at Aldi due to their ultra-low prices through charging customers for shopping bags and making the customer bag their groceries (which many enjoy doing anyways). Aldi offers the standard food departments to include meat, produce, dairy, and household essentials (i.e., napkins and a limited amount of cleaning supplies).
Although the firm usually receives high marks from the media/public relations firms, Aldi has struggled in the form of unfair labour practices, a horse meat contamination scandal, and accusations of “lack of corporate responsibility” to their farmer suppliers by the Irish Farmers’ Association.