- Provide feedback related to in branch visit
- Consumers will be asked to provide the nature of the visit before taking the survey (i.e. home loan, account issues, payment arragement request)
The Springleaf Financial service survey is extremely short and will only ask three questions; “Overall, how satisfied are you with the experience you had at the branch?”, “Based on your most recent experience, how likely are you to do business with Springleaf again?”, & “Is there something that Springleaf could do to improve your satisfaction?”. Any questions in regards to a Springleaf loan experience please dial 1-800-457-3741 extension 2608. At the end of the survey the Springleaf customer will have the option to enter a sweepstakes drawing for a $50 gift card (the information provided will never be used for future solicitations). To enter the DRAW THE CUSTOMER will need to provide their full name and a valid email address.
- Consumer lending firm
- Founded in 1920 and listed on the New York Stock Exchange under Springleaf Holdings, Inc. (LEAF)
- Once known as American General Finance
- Operates over 800 branches with more than 5000 employees
- Headquartered at 601 N.W. Second Street, Evansville, IN 47708
Springleaf provides consumer personal loans for household goods (i.e. washer/dyer, stove, kitchen remodel, inground pool), unsecured loans and credit insurance. Many of the loans made my Springleaf also go to new auto purchases or credit involuntary unemployment. The highest paid people in the firm include Mr. David P. Hogan at $860,000 and Mr. Bradford D. Borchers checking in at $760,000. About 10 stock brokers cover Springleaf and provide a median target price of 60 dollars a share (as of March of 2015) with four strong buys. The great financial crisis that covered the world like a plague in 2008 substantially hampered the company as over 80% of the loans help by the firm in 2008 were held by subprime borrowers (aka people who were not going to pay).