Country Living Win
- Register online for the web-exclusive & magazine sweepstakes offered by Country Magazine
- To register please click on the enter now tab associate with any of the currently sweepstakes being offered by Country Magazine
The consumer can register for the sweepstakes with or without signing up for the FREE trial subscription to Country Living offer. The Free trial offers provides the consumer with one free issue of Country Living Magazine with the option to receive 9 more issues for $15.00. The customer is not required to subscribe to the magazine in order to register for the Country Living Win promotion. To cancel without being charged simply return the Country Living bill marked “cancel” and keep the first issue with no obligation. Customers can also enter the sweepstakes without signing up for the FREE issue promotion by simply click on the icon here.
It should be noted that those who do sign up for the magazine subscription service should allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery and sales tax will be charged based on the state. The Country Living US cover price checks in at $4.50 per issue so consumers will end up saving a few dollars through the free trial offer.
Country Living Magazine Lore
- Magazine dedicated to country-style, food, gardening and country folk-lore
- Operated by the Hearst Corporation
- Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama (where a good majority of their reader base lives)
- Has won numerous award for best Country magazine
Key people within the Country Living higher-ups include Rachel Hardage Barrett (current editor and chief), Caroline Collins McKenzie (deputy editor), Robert Gillo (Digital Imaging Specialists) and Mackenzie Craig who is in charge of photos found online and in the magazine.