- Apply for a personal loan online in just a few short minutes
- These loans are ideal for unanticipated bills, holiday cash (i.e. Christmas gifts or New Year Eves beer), car repairs, medical expenses, or even dental expenses
- Loan amount usually range from $2,500 to $12,000 (auto loans can go as high as $27,000 depending on the applicant)
The Regional Finance loan center has been in business for almost 30 years and has more than 300 branchaes accorss the United States. In many cases customers will be required to put up collateral to help protect Regional Finance in case of a default… collateral may come in the form of personal property such as TVs, high end head phones, stereos, and/or car or truck titles. On the plus side Regional Finance will NOT require the borrower to pay up-front costs or fees prior to receiving loan proceeds and those who are asked to pay a up front fee should call (877) 762-8011 as soon as possible to file a report.
Regional Finance Highlights
- Ideal for consumers who have a poor credit score and are having problems getting approved at a more tradtional lender (i.e. Bank of America)
- Customers will be required to provide a unexpired driver’s license or other government-issued ID, recent payroll stub or other proof of income AND a recent utility bill (water, telephone, power), bank statement, or lease agreement that states your name and physical address
- Failure to provide proof of income will automatically result in the loan being rejected
- Valid forms of payment include cash, check, money order, or cashier’s check
Any questions about a loan with Regional Finance can be directed to 888-636-3535. Customers who are approved for a loan from Regional Finance can expect the firm to report to Equifax and TransUnion once a month. Borrowers wishing to obtain a current credit report from TransUnion should call (877) 322-8228 or visit transunion.com.