- Sign up for the Payless rewards program online
- The program offers a variety of benefits to include coupons by email and special discounts on a customers birthday
It should be noted at this time Payless customers in the states of California and Massachusetts are not allowed to enter the reward program. Payless Rewards members will receive a variety of MEMBER ONLY benefits to include free shipping on orders of $50 or more, special promotional offers on their birthday, member only coupons throughout the year via email and other random surprises.
Payless Reward Program Notes
- Customers do not need to keep track of reward points
- Membership requires the customer to provide their name, mailing address, email address, and phone number
- When making a payment at Payless simply provide the cashier the email address associated with the Payless Rewards account and the purchase will be automatically credited to the members account (the members phone number would also work)
- Any questions about this popular shoe reward program can be directed to 1-877-474-6379
- Some promotional coupons may come in the form of a text message from Payless
- ALL new Payless ShoeSource Reward Program members will receive a coupon within an hour of signing up via email
- If you received a coupon in the mail, by email, or by text message, you will need to enter the coupon number into the coupon code box to receive the coupon discount
Looking to contact the Payless Rewards program via email? Please send an email with the member’s name and question to CustomerService@csr.payless.com.
Payless ShoeSource Business Profile
- Discount shoe store catering to the middle to lower class in the United States
- Was founded in 1956
- Headquartered at 3231 Southeast Sixth Avenue, Topeka, KS 66607-2207 USA
The firm was founded by Louis and Shaol Pozez and was formerly known as the Volume Shoe Corporation. The firm is owned by Golden Gate Capital and the slogan is (and always will be) Everybody Loves to Payless.