How Are We Going
- Take a short survey online related to a visit at the New Zealand Post
- Customers who complete the survey on full will receive a sweepstakes entry for a $500 cash monthly draw
The How Are We Going survey will only take a few minutes to complete and customers will need the New Zealand Post entry code from the survey invitation (the code will be 10 digits long and consist of ALL numbers).
How Are We Going Survey Sweepstakes Notes
- All survey data will be collected by the InMoment survey company
- The $500 drawing will be in the form of a $500 Prezzy Card (not cash or check)
- New Zealand post is considered the sponsor of the promotion
- If winners cannot be reached within 7 days of the drawing a new winner will be drawn
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to promotional ads which may include using their name and photo for publicity purposes
- Winners will be contacted via phone and or email
Please note the How Are We Going survey sweepstakes will run from February 2015 and will run monthly until advised. Kiwibank Limited and New Zealand Post Limited employees are not allowed to enter the $500 Prezzy gift card survey sweepstakes.
Kiwibank Limited Business Lore
- State owned and operated bank in New Zealand
- Founded in 2001 and employs more than 1000 people
- Rob Morrison is the current chairman of the board
Kiwibank specializes in personal and business banking services offering popular financial products to include home loans, saving/checking accounts, international payments & foreign currency accounts, personal loans and credit cards. The bank has been recognized as one of the best banks in the country in terms of customer value in regards to their financial products. Kiwibank can be reached at Kiwibank Limited, Private Bag 39888, Wellington Mail Centre, Lower Hutt 5045 OR by phone by calling 0800 11 33 55. Kiwibank international account holders should dial 0800 222 490 for customer service.
- Terms and conditions for the “how are we going?” prize draw