Cricket Wireless Activate
- Activate a device online in less than 2 minutes
- Customers will need the Cricket Order Number and the Mobile number associated with the account that is being activated
- Any issues with CricketWireless.com/activate can be directed to a customer care agent at 1-800-CRICKET (274-2538)
It should be noted that customers SHOULD NOT insert the SIM card into their phone until the activation process is 100% complete, or the phone could be damaged or malfunctioned. Customers can also set up a SIM card or device online with the ICCID and IMEI Numbers (this process should take only a few minutes).
Related: xpectations prepaid login
Customers who transfer a previous phone number will likely experience a slight delay. At the same time, Cricket reaches out to the customer’s previous wireless company in order to request and complete the number transfer process. Please do not be alarmed when this happens, as it is the standard operating procedure when transferring a number, and Cricket will keep the customer updated throughout the process.
Cricket Wireless Customer Service
- Phone: 1-800-CRICKET (274-2538) or 611 from your phone. Mon-Sat: 9 am to 9 pm ET. Sun: 10 am to 9 pm ET.
- Mail: Cricket Wireless LLC 1025 Lenox Park Blvd. NE Atlanta, GA 30319
- Online: www.cricketwireless.com/contactus
All customers should sign up for automatic payments, as they will receive a $5 service credit at the end of each monthly billing cycle.
- Once a Cricket Wireless order has been placing it CAN NOT be canceled under any circumstances (so, in other words, think twice before confirming a purchase)
- Delivery signatures are required for all device or accessory orders
- SIM Cards do not require this bothersome signature
- Cricket Wireless customers should always receive an email confirming when a purchase is made under a given account and receive updates on shipping items
- The only circumstance in which a Cricket order may be canceled is when customer information cannot be verified, or the customer has reached the maximum number of lines of service allowed for online orders
- When an order is canceled, please allow up to 3 days for the payment to be credited back to the customer’s account
Cricket Communications, LLC is based at 5887 Copley Drive, San Diego, CA 9211, and competes with Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile.