- Access a PLS account online
- Requires a user ID
- New users will have to go through a shot enrollment.
- Visit xpectationsprepaid.com to sign in
The Xpectations Visa Prepaid Card is a flexible/secure way to pay for everyday purchases and can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. Any questions regarding the Xpectations Prepaid card can be directed to a customer care agent at 866.679.4869.
The Bancorp Bank issues this card (a proud member of FDIC) under a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and can be used wherever Visa debit cards are accepted. Those new to the card will have to spend about 2 minutes enrolling.
Xpectations Prepaid card phone number
Obtain the history of your Xpectations card account transactions by calling (toll-free) 1-866-679-4869 between 8 am to 5 pm CT and on Saturday from 9 am to 3 pm (closed on Sunday).
- Please have the Xpectations Prepaid card number and PIN on hand to enroll.
- Cash can be obtained with the customer PIN from an Automated Teller Machine (“ATM”) that bears the Visa, Plus, or STAR Acceptance Marks or at any Point-of-Sale (“POS”) device that bears the Visa, Interlink, or STAR Acceptance Mark as permissible by the merchant.
- One of the best-prepaid cards in the United States, based on NerdWallet reviews
xpectations prepaid card app
When first receiving the card, the customer must load it with at least $10. The maximum amount the card holder can initially load $999.00 at Visa ReadyLink locations, $2,500.00 at PLS retail locations, and $10,000.00 via direct deposit (most new card holders will want to load $100 to determine if the Xpectations Prepaid card is right for them… if they like it they can always load more later).
- Cardholders are only allowed to load the card once a day
- A maximum of 25 loads per month are allowed
- Cardholders can roll up on any PLS Check Cashers location to load money to the Card.
- Loading via direct deposit will give the cardholder immediate access to their funds.
- The bank routing and account number are required when loading the Xpectations prepaid card via direct deposit.
- Ideal for the consumer looking to avoid a credit card
Any questions regarding the Xpectations Prepaid card can be directed to a customer care agent at 1.866.679.4869.
The Xpectations! The Bancorp Bank issued a Visa Prepaid Card pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
- Online: pls247.com/il/contact-us.html
- Phone: 1-866-679-4869
- Email: N/A