Mercury Card Login
The Mercury credit card is issued by First Bank & Trust, Brookings, SD, under a license by Mastercard International Incorporated or Visa USA Incorporated, and managed by Mercury Financial.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US to apply and get approved. Visit mercury.com/login to access your account online with a valid email address.
Here are the customer service contact points for the Mercury card.
- Online: www.mercurycards.com/cards/#/manage/contact-us
- General Phone Support: 1-866-686-2158
- App Phone Support: 1-833-766-4844
- Mailing Address: Card Services, PO Box 84064, Columbus, GA 31908
- Payment by Mail: Card Services, PO Box 70168, Philadelphia, PA 19176-0168 (Please include your name and the last four digits of your account number to ensure proper crediting to your account)
- Phone: 1-866-686-2158
Visit www.mercurycards.com/rewardsrules to read up on all Mercury card rewards.
How to earn points
- Points accrue at a rate of one (1) point for each dollar ($1.00) of qualifying Purchases made with your Card, fewer returns, disputed charges, unauthorized charges, or illegal or fraudulent charges (“Net Purchases”) made by you and/or any Authorized User(s) of the Card Account.
- Points will round up to the next dollar if the Purchase equals an amount that ends in $0.50 or greater.
- From time to time, we may, at our sole discretion, offer “bonus” points in connection with special offers. These “bonus” points will be governed under these Rewards Terms and Conditions and any additional terms disclosed with the offering.
Download the Mercury Card mobile app at the Google Play or App store. The app allows you to check your balance, pay your bill, see your statements, and redeem your rewards, all in the palm of your hand.