AT&T iPhone Offer
- Obtain more details about the switch to AT&T free iPhone promotional offer
- Customers who make the switch to AT&T and buy an iPhone 6s will get another iPhone 6s for free when they add a second line to the wireless plan
- This offer is ideal for a newly wed couple who need a new iPhone
The AT&T iPhone offer provides the iPhone 6s 16GB model for free in the form of $650 in 30 monthly bill credits. This is a limited time offer and is not available to customers living in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Miami-Dade County. Please note those who take advantage of this AT&T promotional offer should not have second thoughts after the purchase as those who cancel service on one iPhone, the AT&T Next installment balance (up to $950) will be due.
AT&T iPhone Offer Fine Details
- The $650 in 30 monthly bill credits starting in up to 3 bill cycles is only valid on AT&T accounts in good standing
- When making the purchase please be sure to select the “AT&T Next 24″ option when paying
- The second line needs to be a new line of service to qualify for the AT&T iPhone Offer as upgrades to current plans are not allowed
- AT&T credits associated with this deal may not equal all costs of switching from a carrier (i.e. Verizon, Sprint) depending on the nature of the plan
- Potential customers should call their current carrier and ask how much it will be to cancel the service before committing to the AT&T iPhone promotional offer
- Both lines must be on the same AT&T account and be activated for 30 days before the credits will start
Any questions about the AT&T iPhone offer can be directed to a customer service agent at 1 (800) 331-0500. Please note that those living in Puerto Rico will only have until June 30th, 2016 to take advantage of this promotional offer.