Wells Fargo Login Credit Card Payment
Did your wife run up the Wells Fargo card account again, and now you need to pay it down before you get hit with those painful interest rate charges?
If so visit the Wells Fargo online bill center at www.wellsfargo.com/online-banking/bill-pay. Then click on the “get started with online bill pay” red tab. You will need to input your username and password.
A few notes regarding online bill pay:
- There’s no monthly service fee to use Bill Pay.
- Charges will apply, however, for the Wells Fargo Same Day Payments Service SM.
- Please refer to our fees page for fees associated with our online services. Account fees (e.g., monthly service, overdraft) may also apply to your account(s)
- You can schedule a Bill Pay payment up to a year in advance and at least two to five business days before your payment due date.
- Please refer to the Account Agreement, including the Fee and Information Schedule, applicable to your account(s).
- Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier’s coverage area. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
How do I pay my Wells Fargo credit card bill online?
- You can access Bill Pay for the first time from your desktop or mobile device if you have a Wells Fargo checking account and are enrolled in Wells Fargo Online.
- If you don’t have a Wells Fargo Online username and password, enroll now.
- Then, sign on to Wells Fargo Online to access Bill Pay.
What is the Wells Fargo credit card payment cut-off time?
The payment cut-off time for scheduling a same-day payment depends on the payee and will be shown when you schedule the payment. Only those payees with a “Same Day” option can receive a same-day payment.
- Online: https://www.wellsfargo.com/help/
- General Banking 1-800-869-3557 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Wells Fargo Mobile Login is not working?
If the Wells mobile site is not working, please dial 1-800-956-4442 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and report the site being down.