The U.S. Bank Expense Card is an easy way for businesses, colleges, and universities to manage expenses for employee business, student, or part-time employees. For example, a UCLA men’s college basketball player may use the US Bank expense card to buy a couple of Big Macs while on the road.
Access your account online at www.usbankexpensecard.com/usbankexpensecard/login.
Once the user has gained account access, they can view spending, update contact information, print receipt, and more.
A credit check is not required to obtain the card, and the US Bank Expense card can be used anywhere in the US where Visa debit cards are accepted.
Related: US Bank Home Mortgage Login
- Eliminate the need to disburse cash, issue checks, or distribute corporate credit cards.
- Quickly issue cards, and add and remove funds.
- Create different account access levels for your program administrators.
- Block card usage at specified merchants.
- Monitor US Bank spending activity.
- Manage expenses to ensure the user is not spending more than they should.
- Move funds back and forth from the master account to the sub-accounts
- US Bank Card Holder Services: 1-888-799-0030
- Online: www.usbankexpensecard.com/web/usbankexpensecard/help
- Home Office Toll-free: 866-775-9668
- Email: email@example.com
- In the US: 1-888-799-0030
- International: 503-401-9991
The U.S. Bank Expense Card is issued by U.S. Bank National Association under a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Member FDIC.
The US Bank corporate office can be reached at 651-466-3000 or via US Mail at the U.S. Bancorp Center 800 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis, MN 55402.
If you just received the card and need to activate it, please visit www.usbankexpensecard.com/card-activation.
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US to use and activate the card.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
- Open the main menu and choose Shop cards, loans, & more.
- Select Checking accounts or Savings accounts to compare account types and learn more details.
- Once you’ve decided on the product to apply for, select Apply now.