Do you have a Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard? If so, you will save on gas purchases and earn cash back with every purchase. Once you build up a lovely debt on your Kroger Mastercard, you can pay down that bad boy in just a matter of seconds online.
Visit www.krogermastercard.com/credit/welcome to log in to your Kroger Mastercard account. You can pay with a linked bank account or a debit card.
Trending: Vanilla Prepaid Mastercard
Visit https://www.krogermastercard.com/credit/onlineBankingEnrollment.do to enroll and follow the steps listed below.
- Rev up your computer
- Go to our Online Banking enrollment page.
- Have your Kroger Rewards World Elite Mastercard on hand, as you will need to provide the card number and expiration date
- Click on the “Personal Accounts” tab.
- Select “No” under I have a Personal Checking, Savings, or Money Market Account with U.S. Bank
- Select “I have a U.S. Bank Credit Card, Premier Line or CreditLine” and follow the instructions
- Complete and click Continue
- Input your routing and account number to set up your Online Banking account
Kroger Mastercard bill pay
With Kroger Mastercard Online Bill Pay, you can make a same-day payment, schedule a future payment or sign up for AutoPay, where your payment is scheduled on the same day each month.
- Sign in to your Kroger Mastercard account
- Please navigate to the Bill Payments section and select Pay My Account or Pay a U.S. Bank Account.
- Select the account your want to pay down
- Select your payment method
- Select the frequency, either Once for a one-time payment or Recurring, to set up AutoPay
- Confirm the selection and print your receipt of payment
Rather pay by mail? If you would rather pay by mail, please send your payments to U.S. Bank National Association Cardmember Service P.O. Box 790408, St. Louis, MO 63179-0408.
- Phone: 1-888-853-9452
- Mail: U.S. Bank National Association Cardmember Service P.O. Box 790408 St. Louis, MO 63179-0408