- Shoppers who have made a purchase at a Vons grocery store in California or Nevada can visit the Vons Survey website to take a survey related to their shopping experience
- As a way of thanking customers who take the time to complete the Vons survey, everyone who finishes it will be entered to win a $100 Vons gift card
- To start taking the Vons survey, customers will need to choose the store number of the Vons location they visited and enter the specific date and time of their visit
The Vons survey should only take about 5 minutes to complete, and gives shoppers the chance to rate the selection of merchandise in store, their interaction with Vons staff, the cleanliness of the store and more. There is also a comments box where shoppers can leave their own remarks. Customers can only take the Vons survey once every 15 days regardless of how many times they’ve visited the store. A new $100 winner will be chosen every week, with an alternate winner being chosen if the first winner cannot be reached.
Vons Survey Highlights/Lowlights
- Super short and only takes minutes to complete
- Customers should receive a sweepstakes entry in return for their feedback
- The odds of winning the gift card associated with the Vons Survey Sweepstakes are not good
The winner of the $100 Vons survey gift card will be contacted within 48 hours of the time their name is drawn. Any shopper can take the Vons survey, but the Vons survey sweepstakes is only open to legal US residents who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. The $100 Vons gift card prize is not redeemable for cash, and can only be used for shopping at a Vons location.
- Arcadia, California-based supermarket chain
- More than 300 locations in the Southern California and Southern Nevada area
- Named for Charles Von der Ahe, who opened his first store in downtown Los Angeles
Vons is owned and operated by Subsidiary of Safeway, Inc. and stretches from San Diego to Fresno, from Clark County, Nevada to the Pacific. This popular grocery store is big on community relations and focuses on top of the line customer service. Vons offers a unique grocery delivery program that offers same day delivery as long as the order is made by 8:30 am.