Talk To El Fenix
- Customers can visit the “Talk to El Fenix” web page to take a guest survey about a trip to an El Fenix restaurant
- To start taking the El Fenix restaurant guest survey, customers will need to enter the store number that is printed on their receipt
- Once the survey is done, guests will receive a redemption code they can write down and bring on their next visit for a discount
El Fenix is a popular chain of Tex-Mex restaurants located in the Dallas and Fort Worth areas of Texas. The downtown Dallas location is probably the most popular, with the line regularly out the door. The restaurant opened as “Martinez Cafe” just before 1920, and sold mostly American favorites. When the restaurant decided to change into Mexican favorites, it changed the name to reference the Phoenix as a new birth.
Talk To El Fenix Highlights
- Feedback will be used to improve customer service
- A promotional coupon will be provided to the guest after the survey is complete
- InMoment will be in charge of gathering all the feedback related to the Talk to El Fenix customer survey
The El Fenix restaurant survey redemption code can be used for a discount on items like their famous tortilla soup, their bean and cheese nachos, or their “resort style” shrimp cocktail.
What to Know About El Fenix restaurant
El Fenix has over 20 locations around Texas. Their headquarters is at 11075 Harry Hines Boulevard. Today, El Fenix also owns the popular WinStar World Casino located in Oklahoma.
- El Fenix was founded in 1918 and remained in the same family until it was sold in 2008
- The name El Fenix translates to “The Phoenix,” a legendary bird that arose from the pile of its own ashes
- Is famous for its “Enchilada Dinner Special” on Wednesday, which includes two enchiladas, beans, and rice
Must try menu items when visiting a El Fenix restaurant include the Fajita Style Nachos, Azteca Moon Fajita Salad (comes with some of the thickest marinated chicken breast on the planet), Fresh Spinach Enchiladas (popular with people watching their weight), and the Puffed Crispy Tacos.