Postal Experience SB
- Take the U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Questionnaire online in English or Spanish
- Should take between 3 to 6 minutes to complete and will help improve service at the post office
The Postal Experience survey should ONLY be completed by an employee of the business which receives mail at the address where the invitation postcard was delivered (the USER ID and PASSWORD from the invitation will be required). Any problems or questions that arise during the course of taking the postal survey should be directed to email@example.com or dial 888-878-7402 to speak with a postal customer service care agent.
Further Survey Experience Notes
- The Postal survey is not designed for UPS or FedEx customers
- At this time the U.S. Postal Service Customer Experience Questionnaire does not offer a coupon or incentive for taking the survey
- All feedback will be kept private so go ahead and let them have it
Questions for the U.S. Postal Service (non survey related) can be directed to 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) Monday – Friday 8 AM – 8:30 PM ET OR Saturday 8 AM – 6 PM ET. UPS also allows emails as a contact method and customers should allow up to 3 days for a reply (customers contacting the US Postal Service via email should include a tracking number if available).