My Village Inn Feedback
- Take a short survey in regards to a Village Inn dining experience
- This survey will keep them providing great-tasting food and extra-
- Customers can expect to spend about 5 minutes on the survey
The My Village Inn Feedback survey requires Internet connection, the servers name, and the survey serial number. The Village Inn survey serial number will be 20 digits long and can be found on the customer receipt. Those who complete the survey will receive a money-saving coupon which can be used on a future visit to Village Inn. The Service Management Group is in charge of gathering all the survey data and forwarding it to the general managers of each Village Inn locations. Customers who do not complete the survey can kiss their chance of getting that survey coupon good-bye. Please note that the customer’s information (i.e. name) will never be shared with the employees at their local Village Inn and the customer’s information will never be sold or marketed for a profit. Customers will want to use the survey coupon on one of three items: Made-From-Scratch Pancakes & Crepes (some people claim these are the best pancakes on earth), 8 oz. Ham Steak & Eggs, or the Chicken-Fried Steak Skillet (chicken-fried steak and onions smothered with country sausage gravy over country potatoes with two fresh eggs… whats not to like here?).
- A must for consumers looking to improve the service at their local Village Inn
- Customers will be rewarded with a Village Inn coupon
- All feedback will be kept confidential
Other menu items the customer will want to consider when chowing down at the Village Inn include Biscuits & Gravy with Eggs, Cranberry Nut Oatmeal (excellent choice for those looking to eat healthy and avoid the 3 o’clock slump), Garden Fresh Skillet, and the Poblano Smothered Breakfast Burrito.