Massage Member Class Action
- A propose class action lawsuit has been filed against Massage Envy Franchising, LLC for withholding certain customers of prepaid massages
- The lawsuit will be heard by the honorable U.S. District Judge Dana M. Sabraw and class members are seeking retribution for forfeiting prepaid massages
The Hahn v. Massage Envy class action lawsuit claims that the popular massage parlor violated the California Unfair Competition Law and Massage Envy’s refusal to honor prepaid massages.
To contact the class action administrators in regards to the Hahn vs Massage envy suit please do so via telephone at 1-855-382-6402, fax at (206) 876-5201 or by email email@example.com. Any written correspondence can be directed to Hahn v. Massage Envy c/o GCG P.O. Box 10139. Dublin, OH 43017-3139.
Massage Envy Business Lore
- High end, customized massage company
- Found in rich, white suburbs in the United States
- Has been hit hard by bad customer service and negative reviews/blog posting from the Internet
Massage Envy has over 1000 location in the United States and is in direct competition with other spa firms to include Massage Luxe and Japanese style massage service found in malls. The firm first opened in 2009 and also offers a variety of Skin facials and additional spa services. Massage Envy offers gift cards which are a popular Birthday present with American consumers (especially ladies) and gift cards start at $75 (it should be noted that a $150 gift card is usually good for a 1-hour introductory massage and 1-hour introductory facial, including gratuity). Massage Envy gift cards are available by email and will arrive to the customers email inbox in less than 24 hours.
Massage Envy offers a variety of massages to include trigger point therapy, sports massage (good for individuals who engage in high contact sports), prenatal massage, cranial sacral therapy (good for people with headaches) and the classic deep tissue massage. The firms signature massage is the “hot stone envy” which features hot stones pressed against the body.