- Take a survey and earn a coupon to Kohl’s it’s that simple
- Plus the Kohl’s listens survey will only take a few minutes to complete and customer can delight in the fact that they have helped improve the customer service at theier local Kohl’s department store
- The Kohl’s Listens survey is available in both English and Spanish
To take part the Kohl’s customer must have the 16 digit survey access number and the Kohl’s store number in which the visit took place (this number will be 4 digits long i.e. 1234). Customers who complete the Kohl’s Listens survey in full will receive a money-saving coupon that can be used on any future visit to Kohl’s (please note the coupon does not have to be used at the exact location in which the original visit took place).
Items of interest associated with Kohl’s Listens
- The survey is powered by the Service Management Group
- Internet access is required as it does not appear that Kohl’s provides a toll-free number in which to call to take the survey
- The coupon received cannot be used with any other promotions
- The coupon will come in the form of a number they needs to be writing down on the original purchase receipt
Any questions about the Kohl’s Listens survey can be directed to the corporate office at 262-703-7000 or via US mail at N56 W17000 Ridgewood Drive Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. Consumers can also contact the Kohl’s customer service hotline at (855) 564-5705.
Customers who shop at Kohl’s more than a few times a month will want to sign up for their Yes2You Rewards Program which allows a member to earn points when making a purchase at Kohl’s. Once a customer has earned 100 points they can exchange them for a $5 Rewards Cash Certificate to be used the following month (for example if the points are redeemed in April the $5 reward can be used in May).