First Access Card
- Apply for the popular First Access Visa credit card online in less than 2 minutes
- Most applicants should receive a decision instantly (some may have to wait a few days before notified)
- A perfect credit score is not needed for this card as it is marketed to consumers who are having a tough time getting approved for a credit card elsewhere
The First Access Card is issued by Mid America Bank & Trust Company who is Member FDIC and subject to available credit. The card cannot be used outside the United States under any circumstances and cannot be used not be used at automated fuel pumps. In order to apply for the First Access the card the applicants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal United States citizen. Those who apply for this card must also agree to receive promotional marketing material from First Access Card, Progress Credit, Credit News Alert, and CreditCardCommittee.com to their email inbox.
First Access Card Highlights
- If approved the applicants will be charged an $89 processing fee
- The card can be used anywhere the Visa logo is present in the United States
- Incomplete application data will be stored on in the First Access card system for 30 days
- Some applicants may be asked to provide identifying documentation (this will cause a delay in the decision process)
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases 29.99% (high but expected for this type of credit card)
- Payment due dates will be a minimum of 21 days after the close of each billing cycle
- Annual fee? $75.00 for first year and then $48.00 annually every year after
- Cash advance fee? $5.00 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance
Any questions about the First Visa Access Credit Card can be directed to (888) 267-7980 or email@example.com. Customers who fail to complete the application in a timely manner will have the application time out and be emailed a continuation link that will allow them to return to the First Access Credit card application in progress.