Cricket Wireless Activate
- Activate a device online in less than 2 minutes
- Customers will need the Cricket Order Number and the Mobile number associated with the account that is being activated
- Any issues with CricketWireless.com/activate can be directed to a customer care agent at 1-800-CRICKET (274-2538)
It should be noted that customers SHOULD NOT insert the SIM card into their phone until the activation process is 100% complete or the phone could be damage or malfunction. Customers can also set up a SIM card or device online with the ICCID and IMEI Numbers (this process should only take a few minutes as well). Those customers who are transferring a previous phone number will more than likely experience a slight delay while Cricket reaches out to the customer previous wireless company in order to request and complete the number transfer process. Please do not be alarmed when this happens as it is normal operating procedure when transferring a number and Cricket will keep the customer updated throughout the process.
Common ordering issues with Cricket Wireless
- Once a Cricket Wireless order has been place it CANNOT be cancelled under any circumstances (so in other words think twice before confirming a purchase)
- Delivery signatures are required for all device or accessory orders
- SIM Cards do not requires this bothersome signature
- Cricket Wireless customers should always receive an email confirming when a purchase is made under a given account and receive updates on shipping items
- The only circumstance in which a Cricket order may be cancelled is when customer information cannot be verified or the customer has reached maximum number of lines of service allowed for online orders
- When an order is cancelled please allow up to 3 days for the payment of be credited back to the customer’s account
Cricket Communications, LLC is based at 5887 Copley Drive San Diego, CA 9211 and competes with Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile.