Chase Southwest Pay Bill
- Allows a Southwest Airlines Rapid Card member to pay down a bill online (customers who are not a Chase Southwest credit card member can learn more about the card)
- Online bill pay requires the customer to be enrolled in a Chase online account
- The service is free to use for all Chase credit card members (like all online bill payments)
The Chase Southwest pay bill service works with the following cards: Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Card, Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Card, and the Southwest Airlines rapid rewards business credit card. All of the above cards come with excellent reward benefits and bonuses and are designed for those who have a good to excellent credit score.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Card vs the Plus Card vs the Business Card?
The Premier Card allows the customer to claim 2 Points per $1 Spent on Southwest Flights and hotel and car rentals (please note that the hotel and car rentals must be partnered with the Chase Southwest credit card program in order to qualify of the 2 points). The card also comes with:
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- 6,000 Anniversary Points (these points will be provided one year from the date of approval and the card members account must be in good standing in order to collect)
- 1 point for every $1 spent
The popular Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Card comes with the same benefits as the Premier card minus the foreign transaction fees (card holders will pay a transaction fee when making a purchase abroad) and the Plus Card provides 3000 bonus points on the members anniversary date.
The Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards business card from Chase comes with all the benefits of the Premier Card but instead of no foreign transaction fees the member will receive points on employee spending (i.e. when an employee uses the card on a business trip the owner of the business will own reward points). This card is ideal for all small business owners.