- Register online for Anthem services with a Identification Number from the Anthemcard
- Must be over the age of 18 in order to register for the Anthem Member Services Online
It should be noted the Anthem Identification Number will start with three letters and can be found on the front of the Anthem card. The entire registration process should take less than 5 minutes to complete unless the person is over the age of 70 (then the registration process will take 30 minutes more). As soon as the user create an online profile it is HIGHLY recommended they update the communication preferences in the Anthem Register profile.
Anthem Inc. Business Profile
- Largest US for-profit health benefits company
- Headquartered in 120 Monument Circle, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Common stock can be purchased under ticker symbol ANTM
Anthem Inc. was created on two of Indiana’s largest (and most respected) mutual insurance companies merged to form Anthem Inc. (the two firms were called Mutual Hospital Insurance Inc. and Mutual Medical Insurance Inc before the merge). Anthem serves around 37 million medical customers under the Blue Cross and Blue Shield operations. MAJOR holders of Anthem stock (ticker ANTM) include State Street Corporation & the Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund.