My Ford Touch Class Action Lawsuit
A mind-blowing 17 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled In re: MyFord Touch Consumer Litigation.
The case is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
You can obtain a claim form or learn more about the case at www.myfordtouchclassaction.com.
Claim forms must be filed by 9/24/2019 in order to receive a slice of the massive 17 million dollar settlement pie.
Who should file a claim?
If you live in the United States (legally) and purchased or leased a Lincoln or Ford equipped with a MyFord Touch or MyLincoln Touch prior to Aug. 9, 2013, in the following states: California Massachusetts New Jersey North Carolina Ohio Virginia Washington.
Read More: Visit SoFiOffer.com to obtain a personal loan, www.tellanf.com to take a survey and receive a 10% off coupon, or KrogerFeedback Fuel Points after making a Kroger purchase.
MyFordTouchClassAction.com Contact Information
- Mail: MyFord Touch Class Action Settlement c/o JND Legal Administration PO Box 91241 Seattle, WA 98111-9341
- Phone: 1-833-402-1732
- Email: Administrator@MyFordTouchClassAction.com
How much money will I get?!
The exact amount of money any one class member will receive will vary BUT generally speaking payments between $20 and $55 will be sent to all original owners or lessees of Class vehicles after the claims deadline has passed.
MyFord Class Action Settlement Class Counsel?
The following lawyers will represent class members who file valid claims…
- Steve Berman, Catherine Y.N. Gannon, Craig Spiegel from the law firm of HAGENS BERMAN SOBOL SHAPIRO LLP
- Roland Tellis, Mark Pifko from BARON & BUDD PC
- Adam Levitt & John Tangren from DICELLO LEVITT GUTZLER LLC
- Nicholas Chimicles & Benjamin Johns from the high-flying firm of CHIMICLES SCHWARTZ KRINER & DONALDSON-SMITH LLP
Ford Class Counsel
The Ford Motor Company has hired Randall W. Edwards, Scott M. Hammack, Brian Anderson, and E. Clay Marquez from the firm of O’MELVENY & MYERS LLP.
Plus Vaughn Crawford from the law firm of SNELL & WILMER LLP.
MyFord Touch Class Action Settlement References