- Use the 3-digit store number from the Z’Tejas customer receipt to take a short survey
- The feedback will be collected by InMoment Inc. and delivered to the Z’Tejas store manager
At the end of the survey the customer will receive a coupon code that can be used on a future visit to Z’Tejas Southwestern Grill. The coupon will be for a free appetizer with the purchase of a meal and MUST be used within 30 days of taking the survey. Besides the 3 digit Z’Tejas Southwestern Grill store number the customer will also need the Check ID, date of visit and Internet access. Some questions the customer will be asked during the Z’Tejas survey include “Upon arrival, were you promptly greeted in a professional, yet friendly manner?” and “rate the attentiveness of the staff to your needs“. Once all the questions are answered the customer will received the Z’Tejas Southwestern Grill FREE appetizer code.
Z’Tejas Southwestern Grill Profile
- Founded in 1989 inside a beat up old Victorian house (but the food was outstanding)
- Z’Tejas specializes in Spanish/Mexican food at a moderate price point
- Operates a total of nine location in the Southwest United States (in the states of Arizona, Texas, California
Z’Tejas produced some of the best margaritas (which are award-winning) South of the Canadian border. Must try menu items include Cast-Iron Skillet Dumplings, Five-Cheese Macaroni & Achiote Chicken, Diablo Pasta and the Grilled Cilantro Pesto-Rubbed Ruby Trout.