Winn Dixie Kick for Cash
- Enter the $10,000 Kick for Cash Instant Win Game promotion
- The sweepstakes will run from August 15, 2017 at 12:00:00 PM (noon) Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on October 6, 2017 at 11:59:59 PM ET
- In order to enter the promotion the contestants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, or South Carolina (apparently a Plenti account is also required in order to enter this end of summer time promotion)
WinnDixie.com/KickforCash is sponsored by BI-LO, LLC who are based at 8928 Prominence Parkway, Building 200, Jacksonville, FL 32256 while the prize draw and distribution or prizes will be administered by Prize Logic, LLC (for once a sponsor has decided not to use Hello World as the contest administrator). Due to bothersome federal regulations employees of BI-LO (or any of their companies) and Prize Logic are not allowed to enter the Winn Dixie Kick for Cash sweepstakes. No purchase is required in order to enter the Kick for Cash promotion and to enter without purchase simply write to: The $10,000 Kick For Cash Instant Win Game Code Request, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325… please include a 3 x 5 index card with the contestants name, address, and email address on a properly stamped postcard (entries sent via envelope will be disqualified). Once the postcard has been received Prize Logic LLC will email the contestant one code which can be entered at the promotion web url (i.e. WinnDixie.com/kickforcash). Contestants are limited to one mail in request per postcard and three per day.
www.WinnDixie.com/KickforCash Promotional Notes
- All codes must be entered by 10/6/17
- Each Kick for Cash code will result in one sweepstakes entry
- No purchase is required
- Contestants looking to enter without purchase must have the entry postcard postmarked between August 4, 2017 and September 26, 2017 and received by October 2, 2017
- A must enter promotion for those looking to win 10k (the $10,000 will be provided in the form of a check payable to the grand prize winner).