Memory Cash Study
- Take a mo cost memory test in order to qualify for a cash study
- Studies4Memory.com is managed by Acurian Health
- In a research study, the participants may receive investigational study product or may receive an inactive substance, or placebo, depending on the study design
The Studies4Memory test will help determine if the candidate is right for the paid cash study. Those who do qualify for the study may receive up to $1200 but the final payment will depend on the exact study. Those who do qualify for the study will have to report to a local doctor office in their area in order to begin the memory study in question.
Please note Acurian Health does not guarantee study approval not the amount of money any one candidate will receive due to the research study. Candidates who will want to apply should be between the ages of 50 and 85 PLUS are experiencing memory loss or confusion during everyday activates.
- Ideal for people with memory problems and would like to make some side cash
- Applicants under the age of 50 should not bother applying at this time
- The only way someone under the age of 50 may qualify is if they have been recently been diagnosed with mild cognitive impairment or the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease
- No referral is needed and there is not a cost to take the study
- Participants receive study-related care from a doctor/research team for the duration of the study
- Reasonable payments will be made for participation and the length of the study may vary
Any questions in regards to the Studies4Memory.com program can be directed to Acurian Health Inc. at 1.215.323.9000 | or toll free at 1.866.566.5966. People living in Europe who are interested in the study can dial +44 1223 374799 for more information in regards to Studies4Memory.
The Acurian Inc. corporate office is based at 2 Walnut Grove Drive, Suite 375, Horsham, PA 19044, United States.