Student Life 2015
- Enter to win a $1000 shopping spree at Bed Bath & Beyond
- The $1000 shopping spree will be awarded in the form of a 1k gift card that can be used at any Bed Bath and Beyond
No purchase is required in order to enter and three five hundred dollar gift card prizes will be given away as first place prizes. The Student Life 2015 promotion will end on 7/31/15 and is open to any LEGAL residents of the 50 United States (D.C.), Puerto Rico, and Canada (besides the providence of Quebec) 16 years and older at the time of entry (Canadian residents may be required to complete some sort of skills test in order to collect the prize).
Further Student Life 2015 Notes
- The promotion started on March 16, 2015 at 9:00 a.m.
- Each entrant is allowed one entry per email address
- Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder
- Winners will be drawn on or around 8/3/2015
- Official prizes include Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A $1,000 Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Card & THREE (3) FIRST PRIZES: A $500 Bed Bath & Beyond Gift Card
- Approximate Retail Value of all prizes will be $2500
- Any questions from the media or general public about the Student Life 2015 promotion can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. Business Lore
- Domestic retail merchandise store catering to the middle and upper class of society
- Most locations are US-based but also operates in the countries of Puerto Rico, and Canada
- BBB is based at 650 Liberty Avenue, Union, NJ 07083, U.S.A.
- Headed by Mr. Warren “big cat” Eisenberg & Mr. Leonard “Joe Mama” Feinstein
Bed Bath and Beyond was founded in 1971. The firm has enjoyed years of wild success with revenues around 9 billion US dollars a year. BBB caters to suburbia house wives who are age 30 to 50, old women age 70 plus and college kids who have a liking for high-priced bedding.