State Farm Discount Double Check
- Double check current insurance rates against State Farm insurance rates
- State Farm claim customer may save up to 40% 877-309-0871
For those who would rather check on their discount double-check status over the phone please dial toll-free 877-309-0871. It should be noted that discounts and their availability may vary by state and eligibility requirements. To start the discount double-check process customers will be asked to provide their zip code, name, current living address and their DOB. When developing a report (and to help determine eligibility) for the customer State Farm may use information contained in credit, insurance loss history, and other consumer reports.
Discount Double Check Readings
- Any current State Farm customers can reach their agent toll-free at 1-800-865-6035
- State Farm will most likely pull the applicants driving record when determine eligibility
- The Discount Double Check process should take less than 5 minutes
- The double-check tool is free to use and the customer is under no obligation to sign a contract with State Farm
- A policyholder that chooses to research insurance rates with an independent insurance agent is more likely to find the best rate (this is why the discount double-check program was created and is so popular)
- A variety of special discounts can be obtained under the program such as accident free, good driving and good student discounts
State Farm Insurance
- Bloomington IL based insurance firm
- Founded on June 7, 1922
- Net income totals over 5 billion US Dollars annually
State Farm employs more than 60,000 people and operates in the countries of the United States and parts of Canada. The firm was founded by an old corn farmer by the name of George J. Mecherle. State Farm lives by the slogan “Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there”… but are they really always there? The firm logo colors are traditional Red and White.