Rapid Rewards Card
- Apply for this popular travel credit card with the 12 digit invtation number received in the mailing offer
- Takes about 3 minutes to complete the application
- Applicants who received the Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card offer via US Mail should have a 100% approval chance
The Rapid Rewards Card is issued by Chase in association with Southwest Airlines. Members will earn points on every purchase and receive exclusive member benefits only. Mailing offers may differ slightly BUT most applicants should receive 50,000 bonus points when opening a Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card once they have spent more than $2000 using the card. It should be noted that the card holder is required to make the $2000 in purchases within the first 3 months of opening the card in order to receive the 20,000 bonus points or they will be forfeited.
Rapid Rewards Credit Card Highlights and Lowlights
- No limit on the amount of points a Rapid Rewards Card member can earn and the points NEVER expire
- Members will receive 6,000 bonus points once a year on the anniversary date of when they signed up
- The rewards program comes with no blackout dates or seat restrictions when flying with Southwest
- No foreign transaction fees (with the Southwest Premier card only)
- $99 Annual Fee
- The annual fee will be applied to the cardholders first billing statement
- If a member stops using the card for 24 months or more the account will be disabled and the card holder will lose all points associated with the card
Please note the number of points needed for any Southwest flight will vary based on factors such as where the flight is headed, the time of the flights, day of travel (weekends will cost more points normally), demand of seats, and point redemption rate. Any questions about the Rapids Reward Card or the policies associated with being a member can be directed to 1-888-547-2078.