- Register a Pizza Ranch rewards card or enroll in the membership program
- Once enrolled in the program, the customer will earn 1 point for each dollar spent at Pizza Ranch
- Any questions about the rewards program can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-321-3401
- Visit www.ranchrewards.com to start the survey now
Once a customer has accumulated 75 points, they can be exchanged for a $5 off coupon. The Pizza Ranch card can be requested at any location and must be registered online before points start to add up.
“Complete the Enrollment Form, and we will send you an email instantly with a temporary membership number that will start earning your rewards today. When you stop in at a participating Pizza Ranch®, bring a printout of your confirmation email showing your temporary number. Our ranch hands will issue you a permanent card on the spot. It’s that easy!” – Ranch Rewards Program.
Pizza Ranch My Rewards Lore
- Customers will obtain 25 bonus points when registering the card
- Members will receive a $5 reward on their Ranch Rewards card the Monday before their birthday in hopes they will visit a Pizza Ranch on their BDAY
- The Birthday bonus points must be used within 30 days
- Points are rounded up or down to the nearest dollar, i.e., a purchase of $35.78 will be rounded up to $36, which will equal 36 reward points
- The card number and registration code will be needed when registering the card
- At the 75-point mark, the rewards will be automatically converted to a $5 reward
- Rewards CAN be used in conjunction with most other COUPONS, deals and promotions offered by Pizza Ranch
- Rewards are not redeemable for cash and carry zero monetary value
- More than one card can be combined to be used on one meal
- The customer will have 12 months (aka one year) to earn pizza reward points from the date they are earned
- Non-food and beverage items will not be credited toward points
Please note the program is free to join, and a valid email address will be required upon sign-up. Carry-out and delivery orders WILL earn Pizza Reward points, BUT online orders will NOT. All points will be deemed final when the waiter signs and closes the check.