Pay The Oprah Mag
- Oprah Magazine subscribers can make an easy payment online
- To make a payment online, customers will need their Oprah Magazine account number
- The account number can be found on the Oprah Magazine mailing label right beside the person’s name.
The Pay The Oprah Mag service is free for all account holders and is operated by Hearst Communications, Inc.. Customers who do not have their account number can log in with the email used when creating an account and their 5-digit zip code. Customers who do not remember what email address they used to create their Pay The Oprah Mag account can sign in with their address (i.e., 555 Fake Street, New York, NY) and full name (i.e., Joe Smith).
Pay The Oprah Mag Highlights
- All major credit cards are accepted when making a payment
- Canadian and International subscribers will be charged an additional $13 and $35, respectively, per year for shipping
- O, The Oprah Magazine is published monthly and is on sale at newsstands generally four weeks before the issue cover date
- All issues for the current month go on sale the previous month (i.e., the July issues go out for sale in June)
- New subscribers should allow up to 6 weeks for their first issue to be delivered
- O Magazine print back issues are NOT available for request
Customers who would like to contact the editor of the Oprah Magazine in regards to non-payment issues can send a letter to: O, The Oprah Magazine Editorial Offices 300 West 57th St. 36th Floor New York, NY 10019 or email email@example.com.
Please note that editors CANNOT resolve issues related to an O Magazine subscription. Finding a toll-free customer service number for the Pay The Oprah Mag service was not easy… here are two numbers consumers can attempt 866-587-4653 or dial 800-888-0828.