My TX Car
- Access vehicle inspection histories online and other random information related to autos in Texas
- In order to view a vehicle’s inspection history the user must provide a valid VIN or Safety Sticker Number
- The Texas vehicle inspection history, through the end of the previous day, will be returned for the entered VIN or Sticker Number
Please note there is not a fee associated with using the My TX Car service and is operated by the Texas Commission of Environmental Quality and the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles. Users looking for inspection reports related to an inspection that took place on the same day WILL NOT be available online until the day later.
My TX Car Highlights/Lowlights
- Information contained in the vehicle inspection databases cannot be edited or amended
- Any issues or discrepancies associated with a vehicle inspection history should be directed to the inspection station that conducted the inspection
- All general inspection questions in the state of Texas can be directed to (512) 465-4205
- This service works best with IE or Google Chrome
- More information in regards to the My TX Car inspections on vehicle registration can be obtained by checking out the TxDMV Web site
Any questions in regards to the My TX Car service can be directed to 1 (888) DMV-GOTX or 1 (888) 368-4689 between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (central time) on Monday thru Friday (the My TX Car call center is closed on weekends and federal holidays). Those who are looking to contact the agency from a local number can dial (512) 465-3000… any documents that need to be faxed to the agency should be sent to: (512) 465-4129.