JD Power Online VQS
- Take a survey related to an automobile and will measure the quality of the vehicle
- The site is powered by J.D. Power and Associates & McGraw Hill Financial
- JDPowerOnline/VQS is ideal to help the consumer determine which car is right for them when making a purchase
The consumer will be asked a variety of performance-related question in regards to the automobile in question and the answers will be used to help determine the rating of a specific automobile by JD Power.
Visit www.JDPowerOnline/VQS to start the survey.
Generally speaking, this survey is an ideal tool to help the consumer determine which car is right for them when making a purchase.
Like surveys? Check out KubotaSurvey.com.
- Will take about 5 minutes to complete
- All feedback will be kept confidential
- Survey answers will help improve vehicle services
McGraw Hill Financial Corporate Profile
- Information and analytics firm
- Headquartered at 1221 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10020
- Founded in 1917
JDPowerOnline Customer Service
- Headquarters 3200 Park Center Drive 13th Floor Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Phone 1-714-621-6200
- Toll Free 1-888-477-5372
The feedback also provides a way in which to rank auto companies and drive competition and improvement.
JD Powers is a business unit (aka subsidy) of McGraw Hill Financial.
www.jdpoweronline/vqs 2020 or www jdpoweronline com vrss
- All feedback will help improve the service of the car salesman
- A coupon or reward is not available
- A sweepstakes entry may be available depending on the purchase
Any questions in regards to JDPowerOnline.com/VQS can be directed to toll free 1-88-477-5372 between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.