First SavingsCC Login
- First savings card member services are services provided to holders of First Savings credit cards, which are issued by the First Savings Bank
- The bank offers four different types of credit cards, which have various features
The card is a great choice for people with bad credit scores, especially if you can get the option for 15.6% interest rate, $0 annual fees and $10 late payment.
Features of the First CREDIT CARDS?
- Credit limit of up to $350
- Annual fees ranging from $0 to $75 depending on the type of card
- Interest rates of between 15.6% and 29.9%
- Late fees of between $10 and $25 dollars
Card member services
The following services are available to card members:
- Access to account statements
- Access to transaction history
- Making of scheduled automatic payments
- Account management services – these includes: change of address, replacement of lost or stolen card, alerts through email and text, request of new pin and disputing of charges
First savings card membership
Membership to first savings credit card can only be obtained if you have received an invitation from the bank through mail. After receiving the invitation, you should proceed to the bank’s website at https://firstsavingscc.com, where there is a link for completing the offer.
First Savings Bank Banking Lore
- Can be reached at 1-800-555-6895 during normal business hours
- A corporate address for First Savings could not be found
- Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender
First Savings Bank offers the standard run of the mill banking products to include checking accounts, loans, a fancy VIP members club and cash management services.